I usually do not do a “review” before I read a book, but in this case I will make an exception, since I am familiar with Pastor Joe’s articles. Most may already know Pastor Joe Quatrone, his blog by his name is found here: Pastor Joe
I have been reading his blog now for over a year if not longer. His passion for what God has called him to do began when he was involved in a tragic accident at age 14. You can read his testimony on his blog.
Pastor Joe’s articles has reached out to many of us as we yearn to learn know more about God and to offer us hope in this chaotic world.
I will be reading his book soon, have it downloaded and ready to go! But with confidence I can recommend his book “Back to the Basics: A Guide For Christian Living”.
“Using simple language, you’ll find you don’t need a theology degree to understand these biblical truths, only a heart open to God’s Word. “Back to the Basics” is convicting with its introspective observations and promising with its practical applications. This affordable publication addresses intriguing questions; such as,
- Why must there be consequences to actions?
- What are the benefits of waiting for God’s will and how would I even know what that is?
- How can I stand strong in my faith against society’s ungodly pressures?
- How does my relationship from the past affect my relationship with God now?
- Is there a secret to contentment?
- How can I be secure in my salvation?
- What happens when I die?
This short book is truly motivating and for this affordable price, it should be on every church library shelf and on every Christian’s Kindle. Get your copy here.
* If the Lord has touched your life in a special way through my writings, please share this book with your friends. Thanks.”
My prayer is for all of us to grow closer to God as we find what God’s desire is for our lives. Please share your thoughts on how this book has enriched your faith.